- Review event schedule which is available on the MMAC website.
- Decide on race – hurdle, long jump, 60m-800m.
- Advise intention to participate to “email@example.com” with subject field “COMPETITION” (deadlines for entry will be available on the club website).
- Give child’s name, DOB and indicate which race/races the child would like to enter.
- Entry fees are approximately €3 per event, details will be available on the club website prior to the event.
- MMAC will enter the children into their correct category.
- Please note: Entry fees must be paid in full to MMAC prior to the event.
What to Do on Race Day
- Note the event venue details. (Santry/Tallaght).
- As all times are approximate, athletes are advised to arrive an hour before the race time.
- All athletes should arrive wearing their club hoody and will race in the club vest which will be provided at the training session before the event.